Based on the prayerful approach advocated by Julian of Norwich, we meet for meditation and silent prayer once a month. All are welcome.
- 10-10.30am on Saturday 21 August at St James' Church, Teignmouth and 3rd Saturday of each month thereafter
Churches Open for Personal Prayer and Reflection
- St Michael’s, Teignmouth is open 10am-2pm on Tuesdays
- St Mary’s, Ideford is open 10am-4pm on Wednesdays and 2nd & 4th Sundays
- St John’s, Bishopsteignton is open 10am-12 noon on Wednesdays
- St Nectan's, Ashcombe - 9.30am-3pm on Wednesdays
There is also a Quiet Space in the churchyard at St John’s, Bishopsteignton which is open all day, every day for anyone to use.
St James' churchyard is open between 9am and 3pm each day. All are welcome to enjoy a moment of peace and calm within this green space.
Safeguarding at St James'
24 hour Nationwide helpline for Church of England Child Protection matters
Run by NSPCC
0800 80 20 20
If you have a concern about the safety of someone or the actions of someone working with children or vulnerable adults, please speak to someone:
Supporting St James'
St James' relies on donations to provide pastoral care and support to everyone in our community. Now more than ever, please consider giving generously to support our mission and ministry.
Please click or tap here:
to create a donation
Thank you for your support.
St James' Parochial Church Council